South - Buccaneers

AFC
East - Bills
West - Chargers
North - Bengals
South - Colts

ie, exactly the same as @Ijrussell so I just pasted his predictions :smile:

SB winner - Bills
(assuming the Raiders don’t come through as a wildcard and miraculously win it instead as they did over 40 years ago, I know not a fucking chance with that OL).

1 Like

Oddsmakers like the Bills this season. I think they will make it to the Super Bowl but will lose to the Packers.

Philadelphia getting a lot of love in these predictions. They’re a good side but I don’t think they’re quite ready yet.

You can see why after that performance beating the Rams - it wasn’t even close between them.

1 Like

The Bills are also in the AFC, so have a better chance of reaching the Superbowl than any NFC team, given how many really good NFC teams there are.

I’ve switched over from the BBC, which is showing idiots whittering on and on about something without saying anything of substance, repeating themselves every few minutes even though they talk for hours, to the Sky NFL channel. Basically the same thing.

Yea. If someone just looked at the score line and saw 10-7 at the halftime they would think it was a close game, but LA was never in it.
Very impressive win for the Bills

I’ve just watched part of it, the Rams were hilariously bad in offense!

1 Like

Just watched the highlights
Rams were poor, but the Bills looked very good.

Too early to tell though. I find that even the first month of the season is no great guide to the best teams, let alone preseason.

Sloppy Niners loss. 12 penalties. Cunts :rage:

Ruined my Sunday.

RUINED!!:rage:

1 Like

Didnt get that game here,
Watched the Dolphins stick it to the Patriots
The Vikings are all over the Packers at the moment.

Buccs v Cowboys after my bedtime!

Watching that Packers-Vikings game as well. Vikings are very solid this year.
Weird, the Packers opening game is always terrible.

Wasn’t expecting a Giants win against the Titans

Amazing scenes with Giants head coach Brian Daboll dancing with the players in the locker room post-game :slightly_smiling_face:
I had money on the Giants, expected them to beat the 5.5 point spread (didn’t see them winning outright :flushed:)

1 Like

Well Raiders offense looks much better with Davante Adams for Carr to throw to but the O-line and defence still look below par. Poor first half but came back much stronger in the second but couldn’t convert the marginal moments in the game to win it.

Browns won their opener away from home!

1 Like

Just watched the Buccs at Cowboys game.

I am not sure that the Buccs were that great but the Coyboys were pretty poor

Cowboys lost Prescott 6-8 weeks for thumb surgery. They’re fucked bad.

1 Like