Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

Lions @ Jets here.
Missed the first half so will see how it goes

Made for RedZone really

1 Like

Can’t remember a season with so many teams still in playoff contention this late. So many games of consequence left to be played, tailor made for RedZone.

Cowboys-Jags turned out to be a really good game.

Yeah it’s yet another amazing season.

In the UK, the games that are shown live are also the ones that they did the extended 1 hour highlights for. So I tend to watch RedZone for the drama and then watch the highlights later if it’s any good.

The ending of that Raiders v Patriots game :astonished: :flushed: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

LOL , I just went to watch highlights after reading your post . . .

Raiders have lost so many tight games and thrown leads away so I guess they deserve some luck. But when you start tossing the ball around like the Patriots did it rarely ends well!

1 Like

Come on Dolphins :dolphin: Fuck those Packers

Bit suprised to be honest, thought the fish had it sewn up.

Niners looked good yeserday, The Washingtons (I honestly can’t remember what they are called now) played well and looked like they would give a lot of teams a game. The fact that they put 20 pts on the Niners defence says a lot for them, but the Niners are currently my pick for the SB, especially with the Eagles stumbling against the Cowboys.

1 Like

Just by coincidence I’ve watched the Footballs play two weeks in a row. Their offence is there, they just need their defence to come up to the same level.
Niners defence actually looked very good despite giving up those points. I want the Playoffs to start :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve rated the Cowboys since the beginning of the season. I foresee another epic Niners-Cowboys playoff meeting . The two have produced some of the legendary games of the Super Bowl era.
Niners-Bills final.

1 Like

Scores as of 2022-12-26 21:00
nfl-scores-late-season-update

@Professor_Chaos
Enjoyed this

Denver ahead at Kansas, obviously :crazy_face:

Paywall. It’s not expensive, but I’m trying to cut back on subscriptions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I pay £2 a month for a sub to NYT and it was a click through from there.
Maybe The Atlantic is bundled with the NYT :man_shrugging:

Bucs to play off!
How does Brady do it?

Day of crazy results. KC squeezed out the win, but they were 13 point favourites and shouldn’t have had any problems with Denver. Patriots beat the Dolphins. Saints beating the Eagles was a real shocker, but a good result for me as it leaves the Niners with a chance to still get the number one seed in the NFC

To be fair this time it was a matter of being in a division where every other team was bloody awful

2 Likes