Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

It’s where most of us would place our bets.

There’s got to be at least one upset in those match ups?

Bengals could trip up the Bills? Cowboys catching the 49ers out is less likely.

I have a feeling that the Giants could bring the upset

Any of the games could be an upset as there are no bad teams left. Last year, the Bengals were on a hot streak that they carried through to the playoffs. This year, it’s the Chiefs and 49ers who’ve been on a great run of form in the last month or so.

I have been thinking about the Cowboys v Buccs game.
Where the Cowboys that good or were the Buccs just poor and got found out?
The Cowboys looked very strong in this game but looked quite ordinary against the Washingtons and lost to the Jags.
The Cowboys have the potential but I don’t think they have the all round game of the Niners who are looking like a genuine SB team

It’s a difficult question. At their best the cowboys look fantastic, they have a number of high scores in the season, in the high 30s and 40s. Against a fairly soft defence like the Bucs, it was inevitable that they would score.

I think that the Niners are a lot harder in defence and have a much better offence than the Bucs. I think they’ll play a brutal game and edge it. Should be fun though, they’re both great teams.

Mahomes injury could decide this game

I’m on catch up, but the sub seems to be doing the job ok. Oh to have that offensive line!

Going to be a long off season for the Jags, they had their chances to win this.

Those two quick turnovers. Especially the first when they were inside the 10 yard line.

The interception was a good play by Jaylen Watson, but the fumble was just bad play. Ya gotta protect that rock

That Arrowhead Chop chant the Chiefs fans do was always cringe, but in 2023 it’s fucking embarrassing. The Chiefs have banned fans from wearing Native American headdress and face paint, don’t know how they’ll stop the chant though

One way traffic for the Eagles.
Still don’t understand why the Giants punted on 4th down in the 4th Q and then the Eagles ran 9 minutes off the clock.
It would have been an uphill battle but they lost the game right there.

1 Like

Everything about the Chiefs is cringe, I’ve always hated them. Now they have Mahomes they’re unbearable :tired_face:

That punt was a weird coaching decision for sure. Wasn’t bad decisions that did the Giants in though, the Eagles were just much better on the day (night). The Eagles weren’t playing well going into the playoffs, but they looked good in this game. And let’s face it, NY were out of their element. Not sure Minnesota would have fared any better though.

Never liked the Chiefs, but I do respect Mahomes. He’s wildly talented, he sees the game so well, and he seems like a decent person :slightly_smiling_face:

Totally, yes I rate Mahomes, he’s a once in a generation talent. Just really hate that he plays for the Chiefs!

1 Like

Absolutely. The Eagles totally outclassed the Giants.
Having said that, the season must rank as a huge success for the Giants considering where they were at the end of last season.
To make the playoffs and then win a game is massive progress.
Any Giants fan would be happy I reckon.

1 Like

Yep, there’s something going on in NY right now. Both the Giants and the Jets are a couple of seasons/players away from being solid teams

Yeah this. They had a rather dodgy end to the season, then come back with total domination over a decent team. The Giants have had a very solid defence, but it was completely taken apart.

1 Like

Well that was easy!