Holidays

I’m not sure to be honest it was bloody bedlam.

Philip Green was tho.

The cunt.

5 Likes

At least my daughter and family are through check in and are at the moment having a quiet drink waiting to board their flight to Florida from Manchester. Flight delayed by an hour so that’s provided a few twitchy bums. Hopefully will be ok.
Son in London with gf, train cancelled on the way down and also on the return journey, surely our world beating/leading infrastructure should be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, or do profits negate that possibility.

3 Likes

If they were booked on cancelled trains they should be able to claim most if not all of the ticket costs. Depends how long it delayed them. Delay is measured by expected arrival time. Also if they need evidence realtime trains website can be very useful.

2 Likes

Lunch.

1 Like

You want ban? This is how you get ban.

13 Likes

Dubai: lovely hotel.
Food superb. Weather hot. Beach good. Sea fab.

So far so good! Long view of the Burj Al Arab from our palm location. With gratuitous Roller.

1 Like

Just had a look and a bit better at night!

2 Likes

Your phone conveys the image of a luxurious lifestyle even more effectively than mine would.

Is the other chap about to be sick over the side? Doesn’t look that rough but I do recall Sealink’s cafe being pretty grim.

1 Like

This is the way.

Insta lifestyles.

6 Likes

Geolocate that!

Tracy Island?

4 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

:rofl: brilliant !

Yep! Just popped in for lunch :slight_smile:

Going to have to come out of retirement to pay for it tho.

Stunning place with an interesting history.

Approaching at ramming speed.

2 Likes

You’re getting slow. We may have to promote @octh to Stalker in Chief. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pics don’t do the place justice. It is gorgeous.

You can totally get lost in imagining it in its heyday of 1960’s opulence.

4 Likes

I am not jealous. No. No fucking way.

1 Like