How do I contact the site owner here?

I’ve had to sign up even to ask if someone doing hi fi repairs and vintage rebuilds etc such as myself is allowed to join? I’m also a genuine enthusiast and purveyor of copious free tech advice etc but if I can’t say “hey yeah I can fix your amp! PM me!” and other such stuff related to earning a living from hi fi (earning a living from hi fi ha ha ha yeah right lol) then please delete this brand new account. If not then a tip would be to put this fact in the publicly accessible site rules etc as I couldn’t find anything related to this!

1 Like

Welcome!

And congratulations: You’ve passed the initiation test - the perfect way to introduce yourself to this forum is to show-up at 1 in the morning and have a good moan about how crap the forum is - so you’re off and running superbly :+1: :100: :boom:

ALsoDo yo fi lptop keybords/ ine’s fuked

14 Likes

Ooh, entitlement! We love that here! Do carry on as you’ve started old boy, I’m sure you’ll get on famously.

Fuck’s sake.

You had to join up to make a fucking post, just like everyone else had to.

I’d say “Join the club mate” but, oh, guess what? You’ve already managed it, with a level of effort that was less than I had to put in to buying my last batch of coffee. And I’m quite ambivalent about the “Mate” bit too.

3 Likes

IMG_0232

5 Likes

On a ‘Post Hi Fi’ forum. Priceless!

1 Like

Just wondering but Can you be a purveyor of free stuff? Copious or otherwise.

With a start like that you might want an extra weetabix before you jump in fully to embrace the forum

Welcome

I started to point out all the inconsistencies here but really CBA so instead I’m going to award this post a solid implausible/10 on the trollometer.

4 Likes

“I’m unknown and want to tout for business but you bitches are cock knocking my hustle. Give me what I want or delete me” P.S: ‘Your site is not how I want it to be and should be amended’

9 Likes

5 :star::star::star::star::star: first post and introduction, you win a prize.

Please indulge us with a second :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations you have joined. You’re now a member of the best little corner of the internet. What’s your name buddy?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
It’s the fake enthusiasts that you have to watch out for. Genuine enthusiasts like your good self are most welcome.

Thanks for the tip but we’ve managed fine to date without a page telling people about the site rules. There are no site rules other than “don’t be a cunt” but most people don’t need that spelling out.

Make yourself at home. Have a good look around and enjoy the delights and benefits that are conferred by membership of the AA. The thread titles can be a bit obtuse but you’ll soon get the hang of things I’m sure.

Welcome aboard the good ship Abattoir.

Well, I say good ship but it’s more like a cross between the good ship Venus and a leaky sub. One way or another we’re going down.

You’re probably better off joining hifiwigwam …. Oh wait a minute

1 Like

Is Bob driving it? We’re fucked if so.

2 Likes

A sharp & well veneered death - a bit like Dignitas without the dignity.

1 Like

Go easy, rehabilitation is required after being indoctrinated by other forums.

Oh great now Jez Arkless has joined with a 3am post Wetherspoons rant

10 Likes

Business opportunity ruined already but still I’m looking forward to the second post.

TBF the arkless business plan does involve taking peoples money and then spending it on beer, telling them you’ve spent it on beer and then asking for more money before you fix their kit. Then calling them cunts when they say no and then declaring that everyone is out to get you.

Throw in a comment that you hope a forum members children die of cancer and you have the arkless approach to running a business on a forum.

6 Likes

I thought it had a whiff of arkless about it.

3 Likes

Beachcombing a speciality :slight_smile: 8gms to 8000 tonnes, no item too big.

i’m still reeling from the suggestion that there are rules. :scream:

4 Likes