How do you feel? (Part 1)

Bit harsh, quite like Terry meself.

13 Likes

Hey! Whats wrong with bumming a living and achieving fuck all?

Nothing, so long as you don’t try to tell other people how to live their lives or preside in any way over any influence over their futures.

Last time I checked faffing with Garrards hadn’t led to thousands of unnecessary deaths after Christmas.

I notice you omitted to mention whether it was fair though :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

1 Like

You I like.

I could go off you :unamused:

Today I feel shocked that UNICEF has to make a donation to a charity in Southwark London so that children from families which are not food safe can have 10 breakfasts over the Christmas - New Year break from school.

And the rich get richer …

1 Like

Nice clear decisive guidance on Christmas :+1:

It makes fuck all difference anyway, people are doing what they want. Son upset on way home from school because apparently other kids are going round to each others houses.

8 Likes

Shit hitting the fan in Northern Ireland. If NHS NI is so stretched that they are borrowing ambulances and paramedics from the Republic then things must be very bad indeed. I wonder what the lads down south have done differently to have spare capacity because the Irish Health Service is no great shakes. Scary times.

1 Like

They don’t have to listen to these two clowns.

2 Likes

This is a powerful statement without notes.
Interesting content about a drug to prevent and treat covid.

https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w

3 Likes

3 Likes

According to an ONS survey only one percent in UK are anti vax, 9 percent have concerns regarding side effects and long term effects and won’t take the vaccine at first time of asking. These are small numbers, looks like ninety percent want the vaccine, that’s good news.

5 Likes

Spoke to my Dad last night, he had his first vax yesterday and gets the second one on Jan 8th. He said the organisation in the surgery was exceptional and they had timed appointments for every 5 minutes.

His only concern was, after being told he needed to wait 15 minutes (in case of side effects) in a side room, another woman came in and the first thing she did was remove her mask! He told her to put it back on, which she did, but only after sarcastically replying “yes sir”

Worra cunt.

16 Likes

my dad (83) had his first yesterday as well. He’d rang the GP about collecting a prescription, and casually asked about the vax, and they said come in now. My mum 79 (80 in feb) is not on the list as she isnt old enough. My dad asked how long she might wait and they said up to 6 months

2 Likes

That’s a long wait. If it’s 6 months for a 79 y.o. how long before it trickles down to people in their 50’s or even 60’s…

My Dad is 86 so I guess he was high priority.

1 Like

At the current rate it’ll take 10+ years to vaccinate everyone they plan to. World beating I tell you

i know - he reckons they were just trying to put him off. He hassles the GP as he was a research pharmacist before he retired, and knows how stuff (NHS etc) works. Still subscribes and reads the BMJ.