How do you slice your toast and do you have marmalade on it?

Fail on Toast. Disgraceful. :disappointed: This requires an intervention, some form of therapy, or a slap.

3 Likes

Greg is correct. A good non stick pan and a plastic fish slice are all that is required for a good cheese and ham toastie

1 Like

Weirdo.

5 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

Seek help.

8 Likes

Didn’t even want to comment on the berserk buttering methodology :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Feck off Kelley. I am in denial over that particular perversion. You reminding me about it doesn’t help.

EDIT: Correction of name fail. Apologies.
:angry:

1 Like

Marmalade. This is the stuff. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

How about toaster amps?

4 Likes

There was a pair of those playing as part of the Norwegians’ system at the recent ETF Pete & I went to. Very nicely made under the covers. Not sure the toast would be much good though.

No it isn’t. :grinning:

Oh yes it is :santa:

2 Likes

the Rowlett has arrived - a 4 slice thick and thin. Now I have toast joy with both sides toasted evenly and as a bonus it heats up really quickly.

When the B&B used to be busy for breakfast, we could have 10-16 people to cook breakfast for, the Rowlett would bang out the toast all morning.

1 Like

Nice.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Lemons are for curd and for putting in your gin and tonic.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Lemon marmalade :weary:. A sign of the end times, probably to be seen served as a garnish to minced pie crumbled over salted caramel ice cream served on a slate at a ghastly and overpriced festive hipster pop-up near you .

Sounds nice that!

1 Like

You are turning out to be a right troll. :angry:

1 Like

Get to fuck.

First of all, limes are for Gin & Tonic. Lemons are the choice of unimaginative buffoons.
Second. Lemons or Limes can be used to make perfectly fine marmalade as can various other citrus fruits.

Don’t we have an education system at all in this country any more? FFS!

1 Like