How f***ing far? 2021 Fetlar invitation: Putting the fun back in Funzie

The fucking treat tin will be nailed shut mind.

1 Like

I promise never to mention the words bucket or ginger…if you bring a gallon of your limoncello :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Points for the Pot Noodles.

Food of the Gods :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sorted :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Given what even the mildest of dog-foods do to them, the notion is truly horrifying :scream:

1 Like

Deleted and now replying to Paul, not me!

1 Like

We’re in providing we can find anyone willing to accept 2 well behaved collies and me. When we know a date we’ll get prices and see if anyone else is interested in sharing either of the lodges. Would probably look to stay for a week.

1 Like

That is serious dedication.

You’ve got fusilli and penne in your quinoa jar.

1 Like

And rice in your macaroni one.

1 Like

And quinoa in a mystery jar, not it’s designated one.

My teeth are starting to itch…

1 Like

And corn in the popcorn jar.

Good on you Paul! After stumbling into this place as a noob in 17 I made it to one bake, then tried for a couple more but our move to Canada finally came together and scuppered any more. I’d dearly love to come and see Fetlar / meet you and the girls, but I’m definitely playing the distance card here - Nova Scotia to Shetland is ~4350 kms…

Good luck with the plan!

12 Likes

Sensible approach. Having been to Shetland once, the travel involved really makes it not a weekend destination.

Add me too please, Paul. Fancy having another look at the farther north, depending on how group travel shakes out. And to check the music room isn’t just photoshopped. ))

2 Likes

Now a Nova Scotia bakeoff really would be a challenge! :smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to come to see you Paul …

1 Like

You’re on the updated list

1 Like

As much as I’d love to do this, the likelihood of me being able to pull it off is pretty slim I reckon.
I’ll be thinking of you all!

1 Like

I’m in the same position as Rob, I’m afraid. I’m well jealous of those that can make it.

1 Like

Same as these two, unfortunately :frowning: