I hate Deluxe editions

Wow, that’s fucked up :disappointed:

It was probably Nick Cave. He has a grudge against Terry. Absolutely feckin’ hates him if truth be known…:smirk:.

10 Likes

And the Bad Seeds think he’s a cunt anorl.

1 Like

If it was him, there might be a chance of getting some recompense.
This was a foster kid of my In-Laws.
TV, Marantz amp (PM450) and golf clubs were also taken. All easily shifted down the pub.

Did you a favour then :+1:

2 Likes

All jokes aside, I had a bunch of records, a Rega Planar and a Nait nicked when I was a student. I’m still fucking furious about it now nearly 30 years later. I’m pretty sure it was somebody one of my housemates had staying with us for a while as there was no evidence of forced entry. Must be much worse when it is within the family, so to speak.

2 Likes

Yes, she is collectable

To be honest I am not sure that she is.
Buyers might be Mark Lanagan fans, he sells out much bigger venues.
There were probably only a few hundred people at the Isobel Campbell gig on Wednesday and tickets were for sale at the door.
Brighton was the 7th gig on the tour so they haven’t sold many

The item is also available on her website and it doesn’t say anything about it being a limited to 50 pressing.

Correction, if you put the item in the cart it says they are sold out.
Why don’t they take it down?

Looks like she may be saving a bunch on covers and labels, interesting. Test pressings suggest to the collector they are ‘closer to the artist’. If the official release fails to materialize or sells poorly (So there are more test pressings than official releases then the official release will carry the premium. It’s not all collectors who think this way, the value is based over time (Rarity) x demand.

They really disturb me by looking different on a shelf. Don’t get me started on cardboard sleeve CD’s and oversized CD box sets.
I’ll bring it up with my therapist.

1 Like

Cardboard sleeve cds are better for the environment.

(Waits for a thesis from VB as to why they’re not).

3 Likes

Jesus, I’ll stop playing my copy!

When did you last play it? :grinning:

2 Likes

Too much new stuff needs buying to waste time and money on tarted-up re-releases

3 Likes

Shuddup!

4 Likes

All of Pete’s records now have a very desirable patina.
(The ones that he has actually opened that is :grinning:)

5 Likes

shuddup!

4 Likes

Godda luv a spot of Perfection Paralysis…

I really do like this album a lot

but not this much :scream: :exploding_head:

https://store.rhino.co.uk/uk/1970-the-complete-fun-house-sessions-15lp-box-set.html?vvsa_consumer_id=26878571&vvsa_tracking=_vvsa_FBaQHrmV334249

Yeah that and thought do I need 15 LPs of mostly outtakes in a glossy box for £325? Err, maybe not.