I hate Straya

The current debate over Boris Johnson’s mind farts is quite mild compared to the goings-on in Straya. One Nation are a prettty unpleasant bunch of loons and racists who have made a living out of appealing to a core of hardline rednecks in Central and Souther Queensland and Northern NSW. This however is appalling:

Absolutely disgusting to see this kind of drivel in the 21st Century. However, we are dealing with a country whose official line on asylum seekers is to intern them offshore in appalling conditions. (At one stage the Govt used to spout on about ‘illegal asylum seekers’ until the High Court forced them to stop). The race to the bottom appears to be gathering pace in Oz.

fxt for global accuracy

The Liberal/Country coalition have worked their magic by provocation and pandering to the far right loons to maintain their support base (classic UKIP fodder). With, it must be said, the support of the mainstream media (which is owned by the same cunts who own the media here).

I’m sure there’ll be a place in the New World Order for Boris as their new Head of State.

1 Like

No one cares, it’s on the other side of the world with lots of snakes and spiders, with flies that hate you.

And that’s exactly where it is best positioned for me living over here :+1:

Sorry for The Heil link, but…

The feckin state of the Strayan Government. They organise a coup against the PM and the prospective replacement is under investigation for being ineligible as an MP. And, they don’t have the numbers for the coup :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sound about the same as our own clown fiesta then.

CIt is worse down there. This might be 6 PMs in 10 years. Not being able to do QT because all the ministers have resigned is an epic failure.

I don’t know. I’d be happy if it happened here. :grinning:

2 Likes

They can’t do QT here because they are so feckin dumb they mislead Parliament (inadvertently :roll_eyes:) on a semi-regular basis. Howver, they do usually know whose job it is to mislead the House on a given ministerial portfolio.

:disappointed:

1 Like

Strayan Cuntocracy :+1:

1 Like

Is that the title of a new political party in Canberra?

SCA - Strayan Cuntocracy Alliance :+1:

Replacing the Cuntry Liberial Party??

2 Likes

4 Likes

The first thing the new Australian PM did was to vow allegiance to HM the Queen.

What century are these buffoons living in?

Things must be bad there when even Karl Pilkington is in politics