Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

It’s potentially a great option for you residents of That London with a bit of tweaking.

1 Like

Good looking Toyota Prius shock

1 Like

The most surprising thing is that it’s taken this long to include solar cells in a commercial EV.

Not available in the UK because a nation of knuckle-dragging morons only wants things that look like off-roaders, even though they never go off-road and the vehicles are less efficient… :person_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

‘Good looking’ in the sense that it looks like an annoyed Transformer stuck in ‘car’ mode…

Thought there was a Leaf with some to run auxiliary devices, which given the output of the available area is all it is really useful for.

I had one of these back in the day.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a Bucher

6 Likes

One of my all time favourites
1937 Lancia Aprilla

4 Likes

4 Likes

Not sure I’d want to own it long term, but woud happliy live with it for a couple of weeks.
Sounds great with the exhaust and engine work.

4 Likes

lovely sound

Today, I’m loving this;

I love the colour

I love the Campagnolo wheels

I love the vintage Pioneer decals

But most of all, I love that whoever commissioned it, 100% owned one of these as a kid;

Making your childhood toys become real is very cool and I approve wholeheartedly. The listing is HERE.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Now where’s that spare £100k I found down the back of the sofa last week :thinking:

7 Likes

Driving a V8 is a right of passage but I’d rather be reamed by Mogg than sit on the wrong side (the inside) of that tin can sicked up on wheels. :face_vomiting:

Love it. I owned a PTS prepared XR4x4, and that was stupidly quick, so I imagine this is madness.

1 Like

Was walking the dogs yesterday and happened upon this:

I’ve never seen one, must be pretty rare I’d have thought?

7 Likes

DKW F102, too obscure for the ‘how many left website’

Never heard of DKW but a 1.3l 2 stroke V6 must have been mental.

2 Likes

Today, I am delighted to bring to your attention, this;

What is it? Well, it’s technically a Ford Torino except this one has (at seemingly vast expense) been converted to Talledega spec. Effectively, before the Superbird and Daytona, Ford exploited every (and I do mean every) loophole in the NASCAR rulebook to built a car that was designed to go stock car racing. On a per race basis, it’s the most successful stock car ever made.

Except that this hasn’t been modified to be a Talledega road car. It’s been modified to be a race spec one and to this end, it has a very large number of actual Talledega race parts in it… and it’s road legal.*

You can even watch a video of a gentleman exercising some of its 681bhp on a public road;

The listing is HERE

*to the world’s loosest given value of ‘Road Legal.’

8 Likes

Yes! Gibs!
moist

Dat overhang :heart_eyes: