Motoring horrors aka Edd wants

I was swayed by the looks.

The good news is that itā€™s built at the Steyr factory in Austria so itā€™s not appallingly bolted together. The less good news is that however hard the Austrians try, some of the raw ingredients are absolute shite.

Youā€™ll not get any buy-in on here unless itā€™s something German youā€™re looking at mate.

It has the best rear screen since Corvette days. Always looks fucking ace.

1 Like

If it was Japanese, Korean, even fucking Chinese Iā€™d be fine with it but having had 2 Peugeot coupes in the past I canā€™t in good conscience not ridicule anyone contemplating buying one in anything other than some sort of masochistic mechanophilic spasm.

French cars are shite unless they are small fwd under equipped shitboxes for kids with their first real pay check or auto journos, fat on free lobster who can give the fucking things back after a day ragging it round a track, before the guts fall out of its arsehole.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I want (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. :roll_eyes:)

Fuck! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d much rather see a beetle made into a tractor. :grinning:

1 Like

kill_it_with_fire

Lacks festive decor

4/10

1 Like

Those long winter nights must just fly by :wink:

1 Like

The want is strong. :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That has the ā€˜Freelander test muleā€™ vibe about itā€¦

https://www.dunsfoldcollection.co.uk/collection/freelander/mule-prototype-cb40-brake-test-hack

3 Likes

Looks like a Marina van

1 Like

Maestro.

1 Like

Yes, it really does. I believe it is a Lada Samara on a Niva Chassis.

I really like those Freelander Prototypes.

Prototypes are fascinating machines. Iā€™ve driven a couple of Prototype buses and travelled in a Prototype coach.

Fascinating to chart the development with the former.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Indeed - I stand corrected

2 Likes

For those of a certain ageā€¦

4 Likes

I wonder whether that colour will make a comeback? - hi-viz yellowish was all the rage for a while

Fuck! Where I was born, we didnā€™t see those. We had those Commer Commercials with a Comedy narrow track. (Iā€™ll try and find a picture) Also, Bedford HA* vans.

*I think.

1 Like