Interesting Speakers

Blumenhofer Classic1743 old style speaker 2-3 months build time. 2x16”bass 12”mid

£32,300

6 Likes

On my phone that really looks like chipboard.

1 Like

I think it’s veneer.

Yes, it’s clearly lovely figured wood. That looks like chipboard on a small screen.

6 Likes

That room tho

If there isn’t a sex pond in the listening position it’s the worst spa / sweat lodge sauna I’ve seen.

1 Like

In which Japanman makes Jazz speakers

Spendy, I expect.

220000 Yen is about £1360.

On their smaller offering the blurb is God tier:

“Like a small unit, it’s bright and crisp, and the spice of sex appeal is infused into the material that is full of speed.”

3 Likes

I’m a bit surprised there’s no damping material in the transmission line, and that they don’t make more effort to keep the MDF dust out of it (it must be a bugger to get out after assembly - or maybe it’s actually the damping material :grin: ?). I’d also be worried that the unsecured internal speaker lead might vibrate and ‘buzz’ inside the box on the low notes. Still, they must be happy with the process.

Like a small unit, it’s bright and crisp, and the spice of sex appeal is infused into the material that is full of speed.”

Me, in the late 80s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Really?

1 Like

Fun size :thinking:

1 Like

Edited to remove Google URL wankery.

1 Like

My iPad cannot transfer info any more. Sorry about that.

No worries

Can you also remove seventy thousand adverts from the actual web page?

1 Like

12 Likes

1 Like

15’’ Bass
91.5 db sensitivity
Would like to hear them against my Impressions

6 Likes

I had the previous model here on demo. They absolutely dwarfed my Alnico 8s. In the end I decided not to buy them partly because we were just about to do a huge renovation (which involved getting rid of those curtains as a priority). Bloody good speakers but I prefer the Alnico 8s.