Kent Bake and Slow Coffee Saturday 28th July

I thought about a second system but where to put it is an issue. Upstairs would mean a bit too much upheaval to try and get some speakers and a listening position I think. Downstairs in the basement would be great but there isn’t a door on it and there would be a bit too much noise from the main system on the ground floor and vice versa.

@Jim 's phono might be nice…

1 Like

But, but, you already have a coco LCR…:thinking:

So did you when you commissioned another :grinning:

1 Like

Tis a bit confusing…

Pete built a two box LCR a few years back for @Ruprecht which he subsequently sold to me. i used it very successfully for three years until Pete made me the current BTJ9000S. At that point I sold the existing one to Ritchie…

Sorry, I can’t make it. Too much to do at work before summer holiday.

I was looking forward to a mug of Birds Mellow as well :frowning:

Richie I’m going to have to pull out , I’ve got a few snags on my extension and all needs to be done by Tuesday.

Sorry fella next time I hope

No worries Pete and John, another time. :blush:

You playing hard to get Jim? :grinning:

1 Like

I’m afraid I won’t be able to attend either, Jenny really isn’t well. Really sorry about this I was really looking forward to it.

Just tried a tiny speck of one of these. Fucking hell! @coco have you tried these in a chilli? Not sure that it would need more than one. My mouth is still on fire since I ate it 15mins ago and I have had a glass of milk since!

Yes, I used two in a big pot. Came out about the same as using four Nagas! Very hot.

1 Like

Not at all Ritch, No worries bring the BTJ. Silver Slagle too?

1 Like

wassamarrer with you. it’s only two million scovs :rofl:

1 Like

mouth-fire is the least of your worries, just you wait to the morning, you’ll need a bidet full of iced cow juice…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that John, I hope she gets better soon. No worries about the bake, I’m sure there will be other opportunities. :blush:

1 Like

Not sure that there is much kit that can be put into your system given it’s make up.
I will bring some records, which I failed to do at Lopwell.

1 Like

@Wayward sorry but I’m going to have to cry off this one, fucking back is still giving me loads of grief.

Shame, hope you feel better soon Chris. :+1:

Going to have to cancel as the missus has too many reports to finish before going on holiday so I have to do the children herding…arse, I was looking forward to putting faces to names.
Have a good one.