Kondo no longer at Definitive

I was talking available medals not kit :wink:.

1 Like

FFS my comments were not directed at those who don’t get it . This thread is not about you, to be honest if you have no interest in listening to or owning the kit I am not sure why you are reading the thread.
The point was that in the early days of the Wam a trip to Definitive was the subject of threads. A chance to hear Kondo in a decent system was a rare treat and very few people owned any of the kit.
Definitive did not show at Heathrow or other shows so it was aspirational and rare, the same applied to Audi Note Io cartridges.
The ‘every Tom, Dick or Harry’ comment was just an acknowledgement that time has moved on and people have started to acquire the kit they really liked and have integrated into their systems.
Ownership of Audio Note Ios and Kondo step ups and amplification is now widespread on this forum at least.

2 Likes

7 Likes

TL;DR

4 Likes

Fair warms the cockles of me heart to see that Kondo is still attracting whiny inverted snobbery in 2019.

Great stuff.

2 Likes

Looking at the BBQ thread, it seems that owning Kondo is less costly than owning a decent sized slab of corn fed Brisket :smiley:

FFS !

2 Likes

Yup.

It might be cheaper to buy an Ongaku for Lopwell :grinning: