Lopwell 2019 Organisation Matters

Do we need pizza toppings? I am assuming the flour will be taken care of via the group buy.

I can pop to local Italian deli here and get some San Marzano tomatoes/pepperoni if it helps.

And lots of mozzarella!!

and pineapple

3 Likes

Is john bringing dough?
Pasata?
Pretty much all the things as usual?

I was assuming cheese may be best purchased locally rather than being in a car for 6 hours :grin:

I’ll bring some dough, passata, mozarella, parmesan, basil, chorizo etc.

We ought to buy the 2 x 25kg bags of that blue flour & dispense it at Lopwell in 5 Kg bags.to interested parties.

1 Like

Looks like i will be travelling down on the Saturday, Kay wants to visit her parents in Plymouth but is busy Friday night.
As I’ll be on motorbike i dont have much room for supplies, happy to make donation of cash tho.

2 Likes

I’m hitching a lift so keen to throw some cash in too.
If we have a food kitty? I presume the supplies can’t be coming from the meagre amount paid so far?

I can do the daily milk eggs Marge bread rolls run

Mmmm… spread…

3 Likes

Agree. Butter or nothing. Processed stuff is not good.

Losing my trolling skills

6 Likes

What about having a ‘fast’ BBQ on Friday night, with ribs and stuff, and the all day one on Saturday night, with pull pork and brisket?

Or is there going to be a cauldron of slop on Friday?

Tagline ?

VB

1 Like

There is an old school butchers a couple of hundred yards from mine.

No idea if it’s any good as I only eat rice

5 Likes

Indian style :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

I could help out with that if you like - similar to the one I did the first year - onion, plenty of garlic, fresh plum toms, oregano and perhaps a hint if chilli.

3 Likes

I remember that being very nice indeed - would love some more

1 Like

Fuck, all this lovely food.
Even I might put some weight on…

3 Likes