Lopwell 2019 Organisation Matters

Yay!!!

dElJKXBu_2019626062514

2 Likes

Will they be there?

1 Like

Hope so, cos there’s no way my tits would be that big.

1 Like

Shame.

Fussy fucker.

1 Like

I have standards you know!

get Ritchie to bring a dress for you…

I do too.
(And I’m not raising them for anybody!)

1 Like

That’s my Christmas present to myself sorted… :grin:

2 Likes

If you seriously want a cream tea on Friday afternoon I’ll make Scones on Thursday and bring jam. Just cream needed to be found locally as it’s a long journey and I’ve no fridge in the motor.

1 Like

I think that @ruprecht got them last time. Perhaps liaise with him about how many you can make?

Lovely offer, traditionally I get them from a local baker along with the cream and Jam. Happy to do this again

giphy%20(7)

Stronzetto has just seen this…A strange look came over him, I think is was inspiration although it could just as easily have been desperation. He’s currently under the table violently hoofing himself.

1 Like

Reminder - I will be bringing a air of Arcam and Spirit speakers as part of AA taxi- These could possibly be utilised for the hifi if nothing else is found - Also I have a pair of Impulse H6’s that I could bring.

H6s added to music centre thread as possibles

That sounds like a better idea my baking is questionable and the addition of cream from the baker is definitely a bonus.
I’ll bring something nice to eat instead Cakes and biscuits probably.
:+1:

I am bringing Gamma amplifier to hand over to Valvebloke it could be used in a system during the weekend if required.

See Lopwell Music Centre thread as signposted above ^

Just catching up, im doing the kebabs friday. After the meat purchase, ill spend the rest of kitty on essentials like last time…if we need anything else @stu can pick up the other contributors…im not sure of the meat bill yet. Ill know next week then ill make a list of the essentials which can be added too if needed.