Lopwell 2019 Organisation Matters

Congrats Bruv :champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

And another one!

1 Like

I have continually updated the first post on here. If I’ve missed anything please let me know.

Cool, I may split the journey and stop over at Taunton on Friday night depending on how late I leave work and traffic. I’ll be there first thing with beans for breakfast!

So true…

Congrats to you both

1 Like

Congrats to you both. May you be up for parole soon and her sentence commuted :rofl:

2 Likes

Congratulations Jim and Mrs Jim. Enjoy the rest of the day. :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’ll be bringing a couple of packs of these again. A random two of the twelve in each pack is laced with the ultra hot chilli.

Last year, only one or two wanted to play “Chipolata Roulette” I reckon I have a new word for that thread which was started today - chilliwimp. :joy:

8 Likes

Can’t you get one pack where they all have it?

The other 10 in each pack are quite spicy, but not ridiculous, like the random two. :+1:

2 Likes

I can vouch for that

Congrats to you and Ann. Drink up. :clinking_glasses::cocktail::wine_glass:

1 Like

15 kg of briquettes ordered

4 Likes

Apologies for not getting much involved in these matters… between now and then I’m moving house, so at the moment I’m completely up to my neck in that, and will be limping down exhausted at some point, most likely woefully unprepared.

2 Likes

Fear not the brethren will initiate and cleanse your soul

1 Like

I don’t doubt that for a moment!

That just made me smile by reminding me of @Wayward 's mince pies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bring your guitar!

2 Likes

And anyone else who can play

Stronzetto could be your Bez

*I appreciate there are several ways to read the above - they all apply

2 Likes