Meat packaging

No idea why it thinks fashion is something I would be interested in - as anyone who has met me or seen my haircut can testify.:rofl:

I literally never look at clothes or shoes online - probably spend Ā£100 a year max on clothing and still wear stuff that I have had for 20 years.

Maybe itā€™s trying to tell you something. :rofl:

It noes.

3 Likes

Hence the shirts from the Timmy Mallet era in the ad.

5 Likes

With a skeleton and face like mine I might as well wear a sack and a paper bag.

NB: you are hardly Mr Sartorial yourself.:wink:

2 Likes

Well, normally Iā€™d agree with you, but thereā€™s a thread on there about some of the ads that have been appearing, and it would appear everyone else has been searching for shit shoes tooā€¦

@TonyL says targeted Google ads has pretty much shut down, as far as PFM is concerned, so loads of shite has appeared to fill the void.

Ah, the ā€œDoes This Rag Smell Like Chloroform To You? Collectionā€ā€¦

Cocaine and Cocaine accessories :ok_hand:

Oh, I donā€™t know :thinking:

1 Like

However tasteless an item of clothing is, thereā€™s always someone willing to go that little bit furtherā€¦

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: fucking epic tastelessness. He should pair it with a MAGA baseball cap

1 Like

I like the idea of the Brompton bike, although Iā€™ve never owned one. But maybe they should stick to what theyā€™re good at ? I saw an ad for this on the back of the paper this morning

https://www.brompton.com/brompton-gbr/uk-store/clothing/brompton-blazer-by-oliver-spencer/c-24/c-73/p-10547#

I fear my very limited exposure to what @Wayward is capable of has spoiled me for most tailoring, or am I wrong in thinking this thing just looks bad ?

VB

Not just bad, but really shit as well

Well, itā€™s not really tailored in the traditional sense but all the same it does look poor, I guess. Interesting idea, I can see it being successful but what is that red truss thing inside it? :grimacing:

Your search history must beā€¦ eclectic

1 Like

Our resident crazy-cat-lardy will be googling the fuck out of that monstrous ensemble of rag and hidesā€¦ :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Not the shoes though, with his glass anklesā€¦

Never seems to stop him - he doesnā€™t ever wear most of itā€¦

1 Like

Atrocious sleeves

I wouldnā€™t know where to start tbh. :rofl:

Trousers?