Mince Pies & Other Metaphysical Musings -> 2019

It was in the same freezer when I bought it

So it is basically faff free mince pies and ice cream.

Anathema on all fronts? :rofl:

3 Likes

Such a big word for a mince pie ice cream deviant to deploy. Vocabulary won’t save you when the reckoning comes for such flagrant abuse of the sacred festive pie and the associated faff.

:rage:

Dis-fucking-graceful!

2 Likes

Pah! Bloody festive comestible nazis!!! :roll_eyes: I am a free man, bring on the flaky pastry, topless mince tarts with extra frozen dairy products :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Pie komissar thank you Comrade! Your reward awaits you in the pastry gulag.

Ninja edits that attempt pie related witticisms (and fail) will not play well with the Tribunal. An extensive re-education awaits you and your recidivist brethren.

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yes, I actually couldn’t buy it, I would feel guilty.

3 Likes

Don’t turn around oh,oh,oh.

1 Like

Maybe you could make your own?

There is a fair chance it would be ready for Easter…

1 Like

What year? :roll_eyes:

LOL, bake your own tarts to break up and mix in your homemade ice cream . . . you broke my pfaff meter.

2 Likes

I think Ritchie would grow and dry his own fruit, mill the flour, buy a cow etc. He is the Emperor of Faff!!

1 Like

3 Likes

I like to faff for sure but my habits only seem extreme to you because you are the other end of the scale.

I have a knife, you have an apple peeler/corer/slicer. I have a grinder/kettle/jug/scales/brewer, you have a machine with one button where you put beans in the top and get coffee out of the bottom. I buy mince pies and ice cream you buy mince pie ice cream.

I guess all the time you save gives you more time to relax… I’m surprised you need so many holidays!

9 Likes

Yeah, you tell 'im Ritchie. :slight_smile:

Guilty as charged :sweat:

1 Like

Hi Tinkerbell, where the fuck have you been?

Grafting.

I’ll describe the concept of it to you sometime. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy: Brilliant response

Edit: Read it again, make that - :rofl: fuckin ace response !