Mince Pies & Other Metaphysical Musings -> 2019

I think Stu deserves our support and empathy. Clearly the slice pie is like glue to Stronzetto. I fucking hope Uncle Ben doesn’t get in on the action or a Christmas Conniption may turn apocalyptic

I went for bakewell tarts before i delve back into the mince pie onslaught again

1 Like

Now you’re talkin’. I’d sell my soul, or what’s left of it for a Bakewell Tart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the current soul/bakewell exchange rate ? Is anyone’s soul worth a muffin ?

VB

The Dalai Lamas, but only one single plain muffin. No double choc chip or blueberry, no sirree…

1 Like

“Didn’t inhale”

5 Likes

Just logged-in for the first time in yonks to see if the annual Spy thread at least had some insights to guide an imminent purchase…

766 posts of content-free kak. SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX!!! [767 now]

Why don’t I learn?

WHY DON’T I FUCKING LEARN??? :poop:

I blame myself.

7 Likes

Strap of the day

We’ve been waiting for your guidance :wink:.

Welcome back !

VB

Now you’re back, we can blame you too :grin:

2 Likes

Only 92% of a Eurovision evening thread though.

P.s. while you are here, make yourself useful and get the dog thread updated.

We don’t like change. :+1:

3 Likes

The mince is the content

But we do love a flounce :popcorn:

2 Likes

Every Tesco mince pie since 2006.

1 Like

2 Likes

AA is as much about hifi as the mince pie thread is about mince pies - For this I am grateful.

4 Likes

Just seen these on a site discussing The Little Bakery in Santiago :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I leave tomorrow, do you think I might get away with arson?

1 Like

Is the bottom right a mini action man customs checking glove?

1 Like

Cheapest of the M&S ones - pastry is nice and buttery - filling not bad. I may need to eat the the whole box to properly evaluate them of course.

The Mr Kipling ones are utter shit in comparison - abysmal pastry on them…