Mince Pies & Other Metaphysical Musings -> 2019

Sweetcorn?

2 Likes

It’s meant to represent those plastic bauble hooks.

I know a guy who designs and manufactures the pastry press thingies that imprint the designs on the tops of the supermarket mince pies. He starts work on the new designs around the beginning of February.

He has a Ferrari F430, an Aston Martin Rapide, a Vanquish and an amazing collection of music memorabilia, including one of Noel Gallaghers guitars.

1 Like

Manufactures mass produced tat. Likes Noel Gallagher.

Figures.

2 Likes

The graphic on the box is telling also - The Reindeer is turning it’s head away in disgust.
The darkness of the mince is an indicator too. I have noticed a mid brown colour bodes well. Darker shades hide Chi fisting disappointment.

6 Likes

Or chickpeas

And they forgot the hyphen :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

While the cat’s away… The Fuckers are eating pies but they look like they have crumble on top!

Cups of tea that are milked but with no bag and the shite all over the board looks like they are trying to look busy :smirk:. When I’m not around to police matters all manner of shit goes wrong. This is very probably the tip of an iceberg.
Cunts.

6 Likes

Might be a good time to buy some cctv cameras to find out what the hell is going on at your workplace.

Heads should be rolling & would be in any civilised workplace.

is in rebellion

While the mice are away the cats will play.

The infernal Aldi almond mince tart.

Notice how they avoid an extreme cockpunch by not claiming it to be a pie.

Very nice and great colour.

3 Likes

Was it any good? Jackie was going to buy some of them until I questioned the validity of mince in a tart, let alone almonds…

You can put anything in a tart. Believe me, I’ve tried :wink:

7 Likes

You are the wrong kind of mince Dianne.

What cunt changed my tagline?

6 Likes

One ‘n’ only please.

:snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:

You galloping feckin’ toolbox…

2 Likes

It’s almond pastry too - rather coarse. So if you don’t like that texture then avoid.

Other on the other hand, I love almonds, me. But not marzipan, weirdly.

1 Like

Fuck you - NUT FLAKES!

Does anyone want or need their revered sweet treat to be made up like the singing bastard detective?

4 Likes