Moral Dilemma

If it’s not something that’s been on your mind since the twenty dollar, Fiesta Readers Wives inspired knuckle shuffle, I would leave it that way and employ the stiff ignoring approach.

6 Likes

It would depend on what response your sister has made.
If she has not replied then my feeling would be to ignore the whole thing. I wouldn’t respond in any way at all.
Any response at all opens the door.

Unless of course you want to open a dialogue

Emphasis on ‘your own’. Deep down most of us know what we are inclined to do and I suspect Terry does too.

Just put a prog track on. In all likelihood civilisation will have ended by the time it finishes, thereby alleviating the dilemma.

2 Likes

1 Like

A difficult choice Terry how does Narelle feel about it ?

1 Like

Flip the situation and ask yourself how you would like it resolved if you were the outcome.

I suppose Narelle is the most important consideration to you.

1 Like

Get in contact. Tell her a bit about yourself. It is not as though she will ever contact you again after that.

6 Likes

‘Oh, you live in the UK?
I was thinking of coming to Europe and doing a bit of travelling,will it be alright if I stay?’

3 Likes

Explain prog to them.

She’s quite conflicted. Her (adopted) kid sister went through a load of hurt tracing her biological mother. Any decision I make will affect us both.

1 Like

You really are a revolting cunt, aren’t you :poop:

4 Likes

I’m actually more pissed off that I have to make a decision, one way or t’other. The law in Straya simply forced all agencies associated with sperm donation to hand over all the donor’s details. Apparently, there was an opt-out opportunity but I was living here and wasn’t aware of the change.

I am naturally a suspicious cunt, so will probably just keep schtum. My kid sister (she’s the only one in the family that I can trust) hasn’t had any other contact with this person other than the one and only contact. So this shouldn’t be difficult.

8 Likes

Sometimes. Sometimes I am really lovely.

Yet another reason to shun all this dna testing and associated bullshittery for trivial purposes.
Personally I’d be very hesitant to provide anything beyond a throwaway non geographical e-mail if I were inclined to provide anything at all.
I don’t think this is a decision to be taken lightly by all those affected.

“affected”

3 Likes

At a slight tangent but sort of linked

1 Like

That’s a high-level head-fuck, right there. One thing’s for sure: every step further you take into the situation, will be an increase in the emotional complexity of it, for all concerned. That could be for the better or worse, but more complex it will inevitably become.

DNA labya! can send candid footage of stronzetto at a Chinese all you can eat buffet guaranteed to sate curiosity and end all contact

8 Likes