....more armchair politics (Part 2)

He didn’t even ask Treasury for extra money, which apparently really surprised them.

As you say, what a cunt.

2 Likes

Can be repeated across the whole public sector. A 17% pay rise wouldn’t make up for 12 years of austerity, most only got 1% a year, other than nurses obviously. Best of luck to them, they will need to stay out on strike until this Tory government is broken.

2 Likes

Not that many people here really believe he was ever near death. He wasn’t ventilated & he was out skiving at Chequers almost immediately.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Tbis cunt is still at it. I should have paid for a higher specification scorpion…

4 Likes

It’s ripping my knitting that the current lot are pretending they had absolutely nothing with the Truss or Johnson lot. They are blaming the current ruling party for the crimes of the current ruling party yet expect no one to catch on its exactly the same bunch of cunts with a few rotations. Even the big G is helping perpetuate this nonsense with articles like this.

Revealed: the £30bn cost of Liz Truss’s disastrous mini-budget | Liz Truss | The Guardian

1 Like

“despite the best effort of the medics the scorpion succumbed to the bite and died.”

2 Likes

The tories can spin anything, PM creates £30 billion hole in public finances

= excuse for austerity and not giving nurses a payrise.

3 Likes

they’ll do what they want to do and find people to justify it, as always. everyone else says austerity is the wrong action, same as it was last time. you don’t grow through savings.

Ooh noooo, now they have “full confidence” in Raab :laughing:

How long has he got?

3 Likes

He has a very small majority and will lose to the LibDems at the next election anyway so I doubt too many tears will be shed

Is the scorpion expected to live?

4 Likes

Now on BBC, energy bills fron 40 bn to 190 bn could have financed another NHS.
150 bn for another NHS means the 60 bn blown away by Truss could have been another 40% NHS…
But no money for pay rises.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s a bit touch and go at the moment; considering crowd funding a trip to the vet to gey it checked.

The George Eustice (former Ag minister) revelations today about the shitness of the Aus/NZ trade deal and how Liz Truss basically asked the Aussie/NZ negotiators what they’d need to sign the deal off before the Cornwall G7 summit just beggars belief. The useless cunts. All of them. The one 'from scratch ’ deal negotiated post Brexit and it utterly sold our farmers and agri-business down the river.

Worth finding his speech even if it is to a sadly empty commons chamber.

2 Likes

I see that desperately-misnamed cunt, Cleverley, is off to Qatar for a jolly after telling LGBTQ people to (basically) respect a culture that doesn’t respect them.

2 Likes

Would definitely take a run-up to kick him in the balls :+1:

3 Likes