....more armchair politics (Part 2)

Back of the queue . . . :hiking_boot: :hiking_boot: :hiking_boot:

1 Like

Nothing to do with a free jolly to a regime that still has a lot to learn from the tories but justā€¦

James Cleverly confirmed on Monday that he would go to the tournament in his government role to help ensure travelling British fans ā€œremain safeā€.

It surely secures sufficient kangaroo genitals for aspiring politicians.

Sunak refuses to apologise for Trussā€™s fiscal cockup that reportedly is Ā£30 billion of the Ā£60 billion black hole that Hunt is trying to claw back from the public. I suppose doing so would admit to the failings of the tory party. It must be great to run up such bills and hold others to account to pay back the deficit, namely Joe Public. Think of the public services and social care Ā£30 billion could fund, all lost.

2 Likes

Wait until you hear about Track and Trace,

and PPE,

and bridges,

and busses

and EU contracts

and Bank interest payments

and QE

and and and

2 Likes

I knew some fucker would be along to cheer me up.

1 Like

hahahahahahahahaha

Others have embraced the fact that letters are included in the list of emojis, and more than 100 people have apparently coordinated to attempt to write out the chancellorā€™s name, ā€œHuntā€, underneath the post. Unusually, however, every one of them seems to have made the same typing error, accidentally spelling out a vulgarity instead.

3 Likes

10 Likes
12 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You forgot the upside of new London tourist attractions, the cable car and helter skelter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feeling torn on this; more publicity for Hancock; really admire them for doing this though.

1 Like

Rayner v Raab at PMQs today which might be interesting.

This week is Anti-Bullying week which might get a mention :grinning:

1 Like

Pmqā€™s, Angela Rayner performing like a rottweiler today, very entertaining.

1 Like

I thought the whole thing was tepid, at best.

Both sides just appeared hacked off and unwilling to engage.

Itā€™s fucking pantomime season

(Oh yes it is, etcā€¦)

1 Like

Fucking tories and their mates againā€¦.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-11/solar-energy-firm-collapses-owing-british-taxpayers-655-million

2 Likes

Itā€™s not always about whatā€™s good for the economy it should also be whatā€™s right and fair.

Of course it has nothing to do with some tory donors being non-dom :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Has he found Goveā€™s stash of special icing sugar?

3 Likes