More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

3 Likes

Just seen this link.

Martin Lewis distinct voice has been influential in making people aware of the cons and options in many financial decisions. Hope everything works out well for him.

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/gmbs-martin-lewis-cancels-live-090650705.html

now he wants to bake cakes

It sort of makes sense, there are quite a few PV outlets in Debenhams stores, which he owns a big chunk of.

He’s obviously a massive cunt if you’re unfortunate enough to work in one of his warehouses or discount sheds, but he does seem to want to keep the traditional High St department store model alive, ref House of Fraser/Debenhams.

I think he’s done a magnificent job at Newcastle. If/when he sells the club, may they get a buyer who will seek to continue his incredibly effective erosion of their stature.

7 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

:+1: Indeed, we are the same you and I.

:grin:

1 Like

Nein!

You are toffee to my mackem, the twain shall never mix, apart from the Bradley story :cry:

:wink:

1 Like

Tru Dat. :sunglasses:

The first time I heard that track and it got to the ‘humming’ bit, I thought it was the radio presenter doing it.

One of my favourite Penguin Cafe tracks - I think it was on the first album.

Simon Jeffes was a genius - such a shame he’s no longer with us :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/4c74bb82-3159-440d-9bd1-755dde877e5a
Like the Primal Scream and OMD ones.

1 Like

FFS, since when has IGD been desirable. Fucking FT numpties.

2 Likes

14 Likes

I liked the New Order, Primal Scream, Belle and Sebastian, Daft Punk, Manics and Led Zep (so, most of them… :roll_eyes:) ones. They didn’t have to try too hard with the U2 one.

1 Like

6 Likes

I just received an email titled, “Dear : [High end Type Slit…] Something special for your inbox”

20 Likes

Massive IMAX screen, over 300 capacity, and the only other people in there were sitting in my seat.

I made them move. I fucking enjoyed it too.

16 Likes

It’s Friday, it’s 5 to 5 it’s…

1 Like