The Football

You are Donald Tusk and I claim my Ā£5.:laughing:

Sigurdsson and Richarlison only on the bench for Everton.

Conspiracy theories in 3,2,1ā€¦

He has been rubbish the last two or three weeks anyway.

Squeaky bum time for City :grin:

Given the circumstances I will be most disappointed if we fail to lose this. :smirk:

Hahaha, you blinking rotter :grin:

1 Like

7 minutes of stoppage time :cold_sweat:. Blow the feckinā€™ whistle man or Otamendi might score an o.g.

Not now. Itā€™s done

:slightly_smiling_face: and yet :disappointed:.

Iā€™m not sure how Brighton havenā€™t won this in normal time. The WBA goal was bizarre.

*They should abolish extra time in FA Cup ties, just go to penalties, like the League Cup.

*I have to take Lou to the dentist in Lerwick at 07:30 in the morning :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I had two decent bets on the match.
One on City to be leading at half time and full time and the other on City to win by more than one goal.
Thank fuck for injury time in each half.:grin:

They should just sack this off until next season.

3 Likes

You are Neil Warnock and I claim my Ā£5

2 Likes

That article was from 1 Jan, and they (still) wonā€™t be playing there on 2 March.

There comes a point if only because kicking things off in the place with a handful of games to go would be a bit of a damp squib. I suppose if the supporters still want to, who am I to argue.

Phil Jones signs a 4 year contract FFS what were they thinking? :roll_eyes: Now sell the twat over the summer for Ā£15M.

1 Like

If only financial fair play actually counted for something.:roll_eyes:

Another football tragedy. Sad newsā€¦

Hopefully he is as successful as the rest of the ā€˜class of 92ā€™ when it comes to management.

I wonder whether various former Oldham players will start piping up saying, he doesnā€™t understand the club & heā€™s not playing the Oldham way & generally sniping from the sidelines. I hope he does well but canā€™t see any reason why he would do better than Giggs or the Nevilles at this. It is a different skill set.

1 Like

Enjoy paying the corporation tax to the treasury. You could have bought a right back instead.