Motoring horrors aka Edd wants

There was a reason I didn’t click on it until I was somewhere private :rofl:

Gotta laugh - I made the link visible assuming so ancient a meme would be known to all, and thus avoided - and yet… Not just The Usual Suspect, but so far 11 others have clicked on it… :open_mouth:

Not gonna lie: that’s made my day :rofl:

7 Likes

Twas a new one on me.

I clicked on it , really should have scrolled up to see what was being discussed prior.
Mind you , it was in more taste than some of the cars on this thread.

2 Likes

Even Nadine Dorries would concede it was more culturally enlightening than either the watch or shoe threads.

2 Likes

Just seen an advert for this monstrosity.
Why oh why…

VAG really do do Excrescence very well.

Cars, not so much.

1 Like

Let’s take a fat, overweight, jacked up golf and make it fatter and even heavier. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

IMG-20171111-WA0006

1 Like

Cheshire’s gonna be all over it like a tramp on a bag of chips…

Orange Karen: “Oh Dahling! It’ll be PERFECT for Chloe’s 21st!

Chloe: ###Sulks in Range Rover Evoque###

2 Likes

Somewhere in a felt tip fairy office there is a mood board with a picture of a PT Cruiser convertible as if that is a good thing.

5 Likes

Still drooling over kit cars. GD T70 Moda.

6 Likes
3 Likes

A friend of ours, who collects odd vehicles, still has & uses an Invacar. Quite a rare thing as most were recalled & scrapped.

Unsurprisingly, there were good numbers of them around the Bournemouth area when I was a kid - usually injured WWII veterans.

Naturally, as an uncomprehending idiot 8yo, I wanted one. Also, one of these -

I had really bad taste in cars as an 8yo…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Madder than a clown’s cock . . .

6 Likes

I approve. :+1:

1 Like

“Everyone gets scared in this car, some sooner, others later” :smile:

1 Like

I have seen Brutus running at the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power. There were other cars powered by aircraft engines and I think a car with an engine that powered an American military fast boat of some sort. There is an Englishman with a Bentley chassis with a Packard aircraft type engine. All fabulously insane of course but the engineering skills to make these things work is wonderful.

see here

Edited to insert link and correct engine type.

2 Likes