You have just gone massively up in my estimation :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yep, want it.

Aubergines and all :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Bit of a gale up here today. More of this horror has been revealed.

3 Likes

A multi-coloured Mazda RX7 with an expired MOT according to the Gov website. Has it been reported?

To the taste police?

2 Likes

Complete madness I know but I like the LOOK of this car.

4 Likes

We refer to the tail lights as ‘boomerang’ here, bananas sounds like a UK thingy, especially the bendy ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice colour Dave, but money pit :grimacing::grimacing:

But 35 mpg on a run…

Always loved the look of these, and don’t agree with the predictable comments - it’s a 22 year old car, most major problems should have been fixed long-since, you’re hardly likely to rack-up starship mileage posing-about on the Surrey Riviera, and life is too short to do without Nice Things.

1 Like

It’s also a 22 year old car which will now be into the phase of its existence where new and exciting things go wrong with it. This isn’t a specific dig at the 3200; more an observation of what happens when many thousands of parts of varying lifespans are called together to work to a single aim.

On the plus side, it’s the auto which is supposed to be less shit than any other gearbox option. It’s also cool in a way that normal cars built by sensible people out of sensible things aren’t. That one is fucking toppy at £20k though.

1 Like

Hoovies Garage on YouTube will buy any old broken car up to very exotic ones.
He had a bad time with his of a similar era, unlike him to say don’t buy one. When the next thing goes wrong the parts are insane money and that’s if you can get them and don’t have to hope someone has written one off without damaging the part you want.

Plus Maserati interiors are dated and old fashioned before the cars even leave the factory let alone all this time later.

I’ve never understood the allure of Maserati. To my eyes they look cack and I’ve poked around a few enough to know that they are engineered with papier mache and a glue stick.

Maserati is a cool evocative name tho’ :smile: