Mumsnet: Tooth puller recommendations

This. I was admitted by ambulance to A&E the morning after a day procedure went wrong and I was told to go home. The pain was unbelievable (I was developing peritonitis and was busy working on an acute kidney injury). They gave me a shot of morphine which had no effect, nothing, nada, niet. So, when I made my views on being in pain clear, out came the pethadine. I was given three injections over a three day period. No feckin’ idea what went on, but it was great. Much better than being in pain.

In my case the appropriate emoji is :smiley: not :grinning:. That stuff is dynamite.

3 Likes

I read this three times and still kept reading the sentence as “I was admitted by ambulance to A&E this morning”

I was about to send you my best wishes when I realised my mistake… :thinking:

Keep projecting…one day your wish will come true :smirk:

Top Abattoir thread. Man asks for tooth puller recommendation and gets pages of powerful drugs :+1:

7 Likes

My mother was a tooth puller. I speak from years of experience. Powerful drugs, in copious quantities, are the only possible option. Before. During. And After.

2 Likes
1 Like

Is that Chelsea in a new remake of Marathon Man?

2 Likes

Completely this: we (AA) get to the heart of the value proposition. Tooth pulling = hygiene; strong drugs = added value, unexpected bonuses etc. :blush:

1 Like

surprised you didnt try a coffee enema to reverse the effects… funnel, coffee, hose and V60 filters, warm water