Music To Look Forward To (New Releases)

Ooooooh, cheers for that :+1:

1 Like

Ooooooh, that looks interestingā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Bought. Lovely pink colour.
I was a little sad Iā€™d only paid for the two cd remaster of Mezzanine, and held back from the expensive vinyl, but felt a tiny bit better reading it had been cancelled!

The 2013 190g reissue of Mezzanine is a very good pressing.

2 Likes

Of course you will need a turntable to play it onā€¦

Iā€™ve got quite the backlog as wellā€¦
Getting a bit silly now.

Hang in there, it will hopefully be worth the wait. Perhaps someone will take pity on you and loan you a TT that they have lying aroundā€¦

What is going on with it? I havenā€™t been keeping up.

You need to be dealing with some half arsed cottage industry outfit instead. Youā€™d have one by now!

3 Likes

I insisted on a totally new unopened one due to some damage.
Agreed it no problem.

The problem is the supply. Being hand made in single figures a day means three month waits for stock (warned this at the outset).
July became August, sliding to September.
Itā€™s not a problem that can be rectified.

I suppose it makes it more special when it does arrive. I didnā€™t even look at the bottom layer (the unit itself) of the first one that came as I had a desire to make it a proper reveal when itā€™s properly here and intact!

Donā€™t need a loan oneā€¦ maybe Iā€™d have asked if I knew the true wait. May as well just count the sleeps and start properly when itā€™s here.

You need to film the opening ceremony

1 Like

Might not have enough hands! It weighs over 40kg and my other half isnā€™t the sort to want to watchā€¦
The box inside the crate is wonderfully stacked. Thereā€™s a decent video on Hifi corner via YouTube.

1 Like
2 Likes

Martin Simpsonā€™s new album, Rooted, now out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPgMic865sKXFQOZH_OP77Q

Any bagpipes on it?

Havenā€™t heard it all, but I doubt it :slight_smile:

Why are you looking forward to it then? :thinking:

One for Billy Bragg fans, signed copys if you are quick too