My first record

what about a release on punched cards?

actually scrub that - just come and play in my living room

1 Like

I fucking hate people who sit on the fence.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed that track, can’t wait for the album to drop.

1 Like

Sounds like a Factory Records rejected demo circa 1984. However I’d welcome a copy on the black stuff.:wink:

1 Like

enjoyed that , lady sounds a bit like carys who records with david wright

https://www.admusicshop.com/artist/david-wright/

1 Like

Ok the full album is out…

6 Likes

Also streaming on all the usual platforms, etc

Any plans for vinyl Nick?

Fingers crossed, yes Jim. That’s the plan, provided there’s enough interest. I’d absolutely love to see it out on vinyl.

1 Like

ftfy.:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Haha! I’ve no objection to that in principle!

4 track @7.5ips for me
2 track @15ips for @edd9000

1 Like

As soon as I have the time to rip the flac at 15ips to r2r, I’m buying that.

Erm, before I do that, what resolution is the master at and can you sell me a copy…?

Btw, it was bugging me what Lunar Sunrise reminded me of, and for some weird reason it hit me while I was doing my mums shopping in Morrisons yesterday, it was Jakatta - American Dream.

This is not a bad thing.

1 Like

Wow not a bad thing at all! I can kind of hear a little bit, what you mean. Flattered by the comparison, anyway - that’s a classic tune!

Re the master - it’s 24/44.1 and yes theoretically I could sell you a copy. I’m wondering what’s the maximum that Bandcamp offers? I’m not sure if you can get the 24bit one on there? So I guess you could just get it on there, and then if it doesn’t offer the 24bit version, I can just send it to you. Or if it definitely doesn’t offer that, then we can do it separately from Bandcamp. I’ll see if I can find out. I could’ve sworn I’ve bought a 24bit album from Bandcamp, but I could be imagining it. I certainly uploaded it there at that quality.

1 Like

It’s 24/44.1 already :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Excellent, that makes life easier for both of us. I’ll buy it from bandcamp…

1 Like

Hmm, just bought Nick’s album from bandcamp, and now I’m wondering why my youngest daughter has an account linked to my credit card there…

Cos she’s a switched on young lady who is beginning to feel her musical feet :+1: and has an old man who doesn’t have a Scooby.

Just think of it as nurturing the next generation of music lovers. Well worth a bit of short term financial pain :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Would have been nice if she’d asked though.

Although thinking about it, there’s every possibility she chose her moment when I was happy drunk, did ask, and I set up the account for her and promptly forgot about it…

Mate, the amount of money I have spent because my kids have inherited the music loving gene is monumentally epic, but now they are recommending stuff for me to listen to.

Money well spent :+1:

1 Like