New Member Introductions

If you could reach it you might …:joy:

3 Likes

Penance would :+1:

That’s a pretty soft pencil.

VB

6 Likes

Thread necro and Sodder’s monologue notwithstanding, we now appear to have 250 members of this particularly forsaken forum (or 207.5 if you delete all the Rocky clones and allow for the banned Quim :slightly_smiling_face:). Pound for pound that is one colossal amount of humanity given that most of us are very fat cunts.

Presumably 220 of them are some kind of spambot, since at best about 20 people ever post on here and actual real noobs soon fuck off out of it when they discover there’s nothing here except angry old men who hate hifi and one-another?

4 Likes

Speak for yourself, I quite like hifi

2 Likes

I’m not an angry old man. I would own up to be a lazy middle aged tosser with a bad attitude though. When I grow up I might turn out to be an angry old man. The Hi Fi stuff is confusing. I came here for @Wayward’s bag thread, but that bought the farm in the deletion

1 Like

How is it that it has gone down in history that I started a bag thread? @J_B started one on the old place and I may or may not have posted in it. :thinking:

I hate to be the bearer of bad-tidings . . . . . . . .

Indeed we are and it’s you that are starting most of the threads. :unamused:

Without absolute proof (try getting that from the ashes) you will always be the bag man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me too @Jim’s is my current favourite :rage:

3 Likes

I meant the spiritual owner. ISTR you Gok’ing up your avatar and getting particularly frothy and enthusiastic about it.

Anyway, since when has the truth ever mattered around here (or hindered a good story).

1 Like

Hey, I have many bags and am unashamed, just didn’t start the thread. :grinning:

:zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

I have a couple myself

You started the thread though (in my mind)

2 Likes

First I wear bag, then I post bag, then I become bag.
giphy%20(14)

1 Like
3 Likes

That is (possibly) a foul slur (maybe) :rofl: