New Member Introductions

9 Likes

Fuck off! Cunt! :fu::fu:

Sorry about the delayed response I was doing cheerful middle-aged things and missed your post.

2 Likes

S6Toq1

5 Likes

Iā€™ve no idea what you might be suggesting with that gif. It has been very cold recently thoughā€¦:worried:

1 Like

Those are some strong-ass painkillersā€¦

Given your advanced decrepitude @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion you wouldnā€™t remember middle age, let alone cheerful things.

Nasty photo btw.

Had to google that image and didnā€™t realise they did a remake.

Great have got to watch it now and scare the crap out of myself.

Fuck meā€¦ That must be at the University of ShitClothesSnootyCuntfordshire!
And there was me sneering at how academic standards had gone down with the rapid take-up of courses offering Wank Studies.

Hit ball with a bat until you get it in a hole in the ground, repeat 17 more times. How the fuck is that a degree?

2 Likes

Kick bladder around a field,occasionally mange to kick it i nto a net, pocket Ā£500k a week.
How the fuck is that a job?

Easy to denigrate anything

Golf is a multi billion dollar world wide industry, the management of that is as bad as a lot of other industries, some professional management would not go down amiss.

Leaving aside the Uni degree the PGA courses extensively cover how to run a small business, which is what the average club professional is, a mix of shopkeeper and teacher.

2 Likes

This seems to have been quiet for a while, but I wasnā€™t sure where else to say ā€œhiā€, so iā€™ll go for it here.

Iā€™m David, better known as Shrink in most forums of this type. Iā€™ve been on PFM for the better part of the last two decades, I also frequent the roon forum, but it all gets a bit shouty over there any time someone mentions the upgraded ethernet switch they just bought and how much more fairy dust he can now hear from the kitchen with his wife.

Obvious hifi addict, but a pragmatist with it, collector of vinyl, whisky, and a variety of other tat!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

18 Likes

Welcome. Donā€™t mind the swearing and buffeting. We are a friendly bunch really. Hope you enjoy it and spend some time here.

1 Like

Roon and PFM? You will fit right in here :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome David.

Where do you stand on salted versus unsalted butter?

Bird Lol GIF

4 Likes

I canā€™t be arsed with any recipes that call for ā€œunsaltedā€ā€¦ EVERYTHING tastes better with salted butter, including cakes!

11 Likes

Ok. Where do you stand on Hot Cross Buns? :thinking:

gently

7 Likes

:joy:

Good luck here then :smirk:

3 Likes