New Member Introductions

Bellend receptacle surely? :joy:

More of a euphemism, but a vital step to fully-fledged “Cunt” status :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Like I said, this place is self selecting :wink:

1 Like

Well you’re either calling me a cunt or an arsehole….

Right on all counts

Welcome to the gentlmans club.

Where?

Behind the door with Gentlemen printed on it .

3 Likes

Fixt. :innocent:

1 Like

Hello All

Eighteen years on HiFiWigwam and ZeroGain before that.

Several Wammers have recommended and joined/migrated to this site, so thought I would sign up,

I enjoy the social side of HiFi forums and have made lots of friends over the years, attending bake-offs, as well as hosting my own at my home, near Winchester, (four over the past two years).

Steve

15 Likes

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the madhouse. Are the rumours of the Wam’s demise greatly exaggerated or is it actually on the way out?

3 Likes

Thanks mate,

It’s anybody’s guess, but like all rumours, there’s probably a grain of truth in it.

As a precaution, today, I’ve been feverishly contacting my many Wammer friends to collate contact details, just in case there is a sudden loss of service to the users.

A few have informed me that they have joined this site or are already established members, so in the event that HiFiWigwam does cease, I’ll be in good company!

5 Likes

Don’t get ahead of yourself, “good” may be a stretch too far. You will be in company though. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome to AA Steve. It’s not much like the Wam but please make yourself at home and enjoy.

3 Likes

Oh I don’t like anyone here enough to bother with that. Roll on an outage!

2 Likes

Welcome to the madness that is AA @Snoopdog!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to AA.

1 Like

Welcome aboard…

1 Like

Some of us are limited, some of us are definitely a liability…

4 Likes

finally, someone in a decent part of the country :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like