Nostradanus 2019 Desires & Predictions

Bank managers are overrated :smile:

What you need is a meeting with him where you can convince him that he needs a SIT amp and a BTJaDā€™s phono stage. Then charge him Ā£100k for the privilege.

1 Like

Always better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb. During your meeting, lay out a detailed graph displaying the richness of your mind garden. Then run out of his office with his lap top under your arm shouting ā€˜all property is theftā€™ daggerring the cashier nearest the door on route.

5 Likes

2019 will be the worst year for most people in Britain since the end of the WW2. The rich will get richer and those that can escape the UK will do so.

Food banks will have more branches than Sainsbury Tesco and Asda put together.
Brits will need to prove they have Ā£5K in the bank and a return ticket before they get a Visa to go to Europe

Thatā€™s Munich fucked then

Wasnā€™t going this year anyway!

(that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!)

svg
Treeties

Only four more steps and weā€™ll all be in Sevenoaks

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fourtrees

I thought of that, amongst others, but decided it would be kinder to skip the intermediate steps

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, temp of 46 degrees! Thank goodness for antibiotics and hope he recovers

Thanks Phil.

They think thatā€™s what caused the initial convulsions (not a great surprise really) and heā€™s responded well to the treatment. He has emphysema so is susceptible to chest infections and that seems to be what caused his temp to spike so high. Scary stuff.

Paramedics where brilliant as usual - they really are the unsung heros of the NHS.

3 Likes

Yes they are incredible and deserve lots of support

1 Like