Obituaries

Sorry to hear your sad news Allan cherish the memories.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about you dad, no doubt you have some fantastic memories of him.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that Allan. All the best

1 Like

Really sorry to hear Allan, take it easy mate.

1 Like

Sorry to read your sad news Allan.
All the best.

1 Like

Thank for all your messages guys I really do appreciate it plus I’m sober so no chance of me going all soppy again on you :grinning:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear your news. All the best.

1 Like

Condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Deepest condolences Allan.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Allan. Best wishes to you and your family.

1 Like

Very sad news.
All the best Allan

1 Like

I didn’t know this band’s music, but this can’t be anything but a tragedy

VB

It is with a very heavy heart that I post this. Vasken, who many of you have met at various bake-offs and shows, departed this life on Wednesday. He had been suffreing from a very agressive form of brain tumour. He made as much use as he could of the months of grace left to him following surgery including ugrading his hi-fi and buying new cables! What a star he was.

The world is a darker place for the passing of this true gentleman who was not only brilliant but also kind and generous to a fault .

1 Like

Very sad news indeed.

That is very sad news indeed. I only met him for the first time at Jim’s last year. What a thoughtful, charming, funny man he was.

VB

Blimey. I had no idea, he was that ill. A very nice man. Sad to hear he has gone.

Shocking news, very sad to hear that. :frowning_face:

Vale Vasken. Very, very sad news.

Very sad news about Vasken. I was lucky enough to meet him at a number of bakeoffs over the last few years and he was always a perfect gent.

Sad news indeed, I visited him about four weeks ago and he was bright but obviously suffering and just off to a nice hotel in London to see some friends with his wife.

A unique man and will be missed.

He discovered that he had a brain tumor when tripping up over some speaker cables he borrowed from me to try, and cut his head badly, An x-ray of his head found it.