Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

Useless cunts out in their vehicles this morning causing delays by failing to allow for icy conditions… Wet weather+ sudden freezie= slow the fuck down!

I didn’t see any gritters locally- Kent\Sussex Border…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That’s near me, it’s actually Lowford and a rat run for cars avoiding the A27 into scumhampton. Has always been a nightmare as the road is really narrow with cars parked everywhere and has horrible blind spots and dips.

Noooooo

WTAF!?

Sandford……

Have you not been sent there?

Is it near Luton by any chance?

1 Like

:fu:

For the greater good!

1 Like

Devils Advocate:

I reckon the reason for the seemingly harsh penalty is that the incident happened virtually on top of a ‘Smart’ Motorway Emergency Refuge.

We don’t know if the Minicab had a problem and managed to correct it before getting going.

It did not look like the Minicab driver was fucking about to me.

I’ve had gremlins appear on vehicles I drive (not my own private car) which send the fucking thing into Derate suddenly.

On one occasion, I was let out of a junction (turning right; up a hill) and the cunting thing went into Derate… Was overtaken by three vehicles.

Fault reported many times, btw…:sunglasses:

It’s a parody account

1 Like

Oh shit ! Sorry … Fuck all sleep, so running on fumes here! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

I like the fine. It spells BOOBS on a calculator.

3 Likes

Unlucky to get caught in the backwash of a low-flying Astra like that

4 Likes

The Freelander is obviously tired and wants to have a little sleep! :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll get my coat.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Essential travel only please.

Really ? Because it’s cold in winter ? (I suppose someone is going to have to check that none of the dead and injured have been thrown deep into that snowdrift on the right.)

Heaven knows what they’ll say when they find out that it’s dark at night and wet when it’s been raining :roll_eyes:.

5 Likes