Phobic

Went to school with a guy with an aversion to the colour green. He hated green, trees, grass anything green. I sometimes wonder how he got on in life, he was constantly fucked off when I knew him.

1 Like

So was ours.

So was ours.

Went out with a girl who was terrified of snakes. Not unusual except it was so extreme it stretched even to those knitted draught excluders that people used to use under doors

When I was a really little kid, I was terrified of a particular kind of plant/weed, (no not that stuff). It had big pointy leaves a bit like big maple leaves but they always seemed to be covered in cobwebs, which was the bit that freaked me out, which is weird because Iā€™ve never been afraid of spiders.

Canā€™t think of anything I have a fear of, or have a phobia about, unless you can count micro-fibre cloths? I absolutely hate the things, the feeling of them on my fingers/hands makes me squirm.

Iā€™m not sure about them either.:+1:

I love the texture of microfibre and for that matter rubber and neoprene

Iā€™m not afraid of dentists and thank fuck for that! There is little I havenā€™t had done to be honestā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing you have matching shoes/trousers/jocks combos featuring all three materials.

You fucking would be if my Mum had refurbished your gnashers. You would be in therapy for decades, and rightly so.

1 Like

actually I have some neoprene water shoes but no other garments.

I have often wondered if one could make a loincloth from a micro fibre cloth

Hi, we need to talk.

2 Likes

Cat meme deployed in defensive modeā€¦

2 Likes

Often? Not just occasionally, or even once or twice, but often.

OKā€¦

4 Likes

Cotton wool. Absolutely hate it. Makes me want to vomit if i touch it. The crunchy sound of it is enough to send me up the wall.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t going to work for you at all then ā€¦

(OK, maybe Mary Hopkin.)

VB

One day theyā€™ll be choosing your nursing home ā€¦

VB

2 Likes

Why did it attack you? were you playing prog?

1 Like

I think of this sort of thing all the time. :confused: