Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content)

The building is great and the defused lighting makes it really easy to get good shots in there. I also like people watching!

1 Like

5 Likes

Cuddly

You’d quickly stop wanking on the riverbank if you saw that charging towards you

4 Likes

Rob was our trek leader in Dolpo, and is a great guy

He and Harriet are doing a lovely job with their UK projects too - their blogs are worth a look
http://www.somewhere-nowhere.com/

3 Likes

Rob on the job (Namgung, Inner Dolpo, Nepal)

6 Likes

A few from Santa Pod.

5 Likes

My work colleague used to be the Santa Pod Racers Club bike race champion in the late 90’s.:+1:

2 Likes

I started Drag Racing with my first Ford GT in Street Stock class back in 1979. 2 years later I was circuit racing.
Still love the Quarter Mile though.

1 Like

My brother an I have just started the South West Coastal Path this weekend, our plan it to bash it out over the coming years, the first stint was Minehead to Combe Martin, 35 Miles complete, only just under another 600 Miles to go!

10 Likes

& over Porlock. Good effort.

There are some horrible sections which don’t look far on a map but which are just a series of 250ft climbs & descents. Quite a slog in parts.

I fancy doing Offa’s dyke sometime.

Yes, that’s the section from Porlock to Lynton and up the to the highest point at around 330m and straight back down into Combe Martin.
made a bit easier as we were doing shorter days between 9 and 12 miles compared to around 20 miles a day on the 2-moors way.

6 Likes

OK … I think I’ve spotted the odd one out.

VB

3 Likes

Is it No. 3 as the other two are smiling?

Easy. The top one is not looking at the camera.

It’s the bottom one; it has orange eyes

No.3 is the only one who doesn’t have a tree behind them.

Ears obvs.

But number 2 is the only one not into bondage