Pick me an awful car

Yup, my standards are slipping… must try harder!

I understand Rob. Now you have found driving nirvana, all the supercars & interesting stuff just doesn’t seem relevant anymore…

1 Like

How about £2000 to sort out the engine oil leaks and cooling system woes?

Or £3000 for a new torque converter and a gearbox rebuild when the gearbox starts making grumbling noises?

Seriously, mine looked exactly like that and I adored it and still miss it, but it was a bottomless pit to throw money into. If you want a Rangey, go for a Classic - at least then all you have to worry about is rust and random bits of trim falling off. Oh, and water leaks.

Tis lovely though.

Very you… :grinning:

Nissan 350Z

4 Likes

Toyota 2005 mr2 £3950

2 Likes
1 Like

Edd would need two of those, one for each foot :wink:

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

Edd would would ward.

3 Likes

Agreed.
Mine is the last Overfinch from 2012 before the model change. TDv8 with 8 speed ZF auto. 30K miles and my mates from brand new. Price factored in a 3 year full parts and labour warranty as I had heard that the same issues that you refer to are far too common.
Will still consume juice/road tax/servicing like it is going out of fashion so an ideal solution. Personally I would go for the LS400.

Wow, by far the worst yet.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Absolutely horrible iteration of the 407, that. They utterly ruined the original 406 coupé design, which to be fair they nicked from the Ferrari 456.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: