Pizza faff with hypocrisy topping

Not authentic pizza toppings :wink:

Had the tin of pineapple chunks taken off me, but only because they were use by March 2021.

Also managed to singe my eyebrows lighting the Gozney :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what my pizzas want to look like when they grow up.

Seriously?

I wouldnā€™t think twice about eating them. Putting them on a pizza, on the other handā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure they would be best before rather than use by.

Cooked -

And FoLs vegan pizza-

8 Likes

Got to be better than vegetarian pepperoni, as much flavour as Eucharist Wafers.

5 Likes

:grinning:

Funnily enough I always skip them as a pizza topping

2 Likes

Yep they were decorative rather than adding either texture or flavour :-1:

Gas only or have you tried wood?

Apparently Iā€™m getting a bit of reputation (rather my pizza is) with my daughters school friends with what started as a select few coming round for Friday pizza. She brought 12 kids home yesterday, nearly killed me.
Managed to save enough dough for a couple more this evening.

23 Likes

A Pizza Legend eh?

More like not much competition round here especially as itā€™s free eating.

Iā€™ve seen no reason to buy the wood pellet burner. Anyway Iā€™m still learning with what Iā€™ve got and a way to go.

Ditto. Wife bought me the wood version and I cashed it in for the cover and turner.

They look great. What kind of vegan cheese do you use? That stuff actually looks edible. Not for me I may add, my good lady is getting closer to full vegan by the day so would be nice to make her a pizza with something that actually resembles cheese.

Decent Vegan Cheese doesnā€™t exist. I have a family of Vegans and the best we have managed is ā€œjust about palatableā€.

1 Like

Thatā€™s been Claireā€™s experience so far as well, but that stuff almost looks like cheese.

Vegan anything is wank. Cardboard wank.
Itā€™s vile and tasteless stuff.

I want to say otherwise, but even my veggie spouse agrees with me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Claire is trying her best but she struggles with the cheese and the no eggs. Itā€™s all seems to be over processed chemicals so unless you are prepared to stick to veg, fruit and grains, the rest of the substitutes canā€™t be great for either the consumer.

Does vegan cheese melt?