Pizza faff with hypocrisy topping

She uses the gas version and a roller. This reduced faff appeals to me. It’s the same reason why I own a Sage One Touch coffee machine.

1 Like

Mods…

2 Likes

Look forward to your hand spun pizza base master class at Lopwell 2020 :wink:

1 Like

Somebody bring a GL 75 next year - a few spins at 78rpm should thin out the dough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t give them ideas!

Tooooooooooo late.

2 Likes

Punctured every single one of the bubbles this morning, I feel utterly depraved

I thought this was interesting

1 Like

Were they really 27-1/2 inches long, are they designed to overhang the BBQ edge?

I’m not the one arguing for faff. All I’m pointing out is the inconsistency of your argument. Seems a bit arbitrary to cut corners for pizza dough while going to the nth degree for coffee/meat.

And yes, I have hand streched a dough ball. It’s hard. I sometimes resort to ironing it flat with a rolling pin. It’s never as good.

Feel free to cut corners, I don’t really care, but don’t argue that it doesn’t make a difference to justify it, when it does.

That sounds like an endorsement for Covin to me.

Steepletone pizza oven.

4 Likes

Yes, they did overhang the BBQ barrel.

Mods need to separate this?

It’s not Lopwell anymore :cry:

All threads lead to Lopwell

4 Likes

I choose my faff wisely and completely arbitrarily :grin:

I know how hard it is to meet perfection in pizza in the traditional manner and care less about it than coffee or meat. I have to limit my obsessions somewhere, there aren’t enough hours in the day as it is!

2 Likes

Sure. That’s fine, it’s the “it’s all the same” argument I object to.

I can’t because it is on the Lopwell thread.
I am not contributing to the subject, I am not interested in the subject (apart from eating pizza and moaning about them of course) :grinning:

1 Like

I think this needs testing. And graphs.

2 Likes

We need to keep it up for a bit before @Jim cracks. He is probably rocking back and forth in front of his monitor with his fist in his mouth as we speak. :joy:

2 Likes