Pizza faff with hypocrisy topping

The premise of ‘Docking’ (Dough Punch Roller) brings about the conflictions.

On one hand stopping bubbles rising on the cooking pizza stops the topping being thrown off / migrated / fucks with the symmetry.

On the other hand - I kind of like the bubbles.

I’m being torn apart…

1 Like

I avoided it. I can still remember the coppers telling my old man to “Keep the noise down sir, the neighbours are complaining.”

1 Like

Your presumption of who is on the receiving end and/or the nationality of the pin wielder is incorrect. My Grandmother was to be avoided when she had the radge on…

1 Like

Oh Giada :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She is absolutely gorgeous!!
Love to watch her.

1 Like

Everyone stop dissing the pin and keep looking at the hypnotic lady wanking it off.

1 Like

Stay focused

3 Likes

I really thought Stu found his feet in the kitchen at Lopwell,

7 Likes

You could argue the same for coffee. Or meat. Why is pizza dough not worth doing properly?

The same reason I have a Bose clock radio in the bedroom.

Dumbassery.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be done properly, I’m saying that if you don’t know how to do it and the oven is hot, use a rolling pin because it’ll stop yer pizza looking like something from Dali’s Persistence Of Memory. Have you tried to hand stretch a dough ball?

2 Likes

Pizza Wank should have it’s own thread.
Then I can ignore it properly.

8 Likes

Link for the kebab skewers @Wayward

4 Likes

You aren’t ignoring it at all at the moment!

3 Likes

This. Really enjoying looking through the pics. Looks like a great time… slightly disappointed that Lebowski didn’t have any pics taken of him looking like a set of bagpipes lying on the floor.

5 Likes

Sounds like a cop out.

There’s a thread on t‘Wam currently about active and passive speaker technologies which I was convinced had turned into the dullest thread on the Internet.

I was wrong…

It’s as much of a cop out as a digital crossover.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. Looks like you’ve rescued it with one post.

5 Likes