Pork scratchings

My car has sat nav and dab,could probably do a similar price on mine if you want

4 Likes

I agree its a potential investment opportunity, but I wouldn’t want you to part with it for a price you’re not happy with.

Perhaps if business is particularly good next year and there are tax breaks on classics like the Astra then I might be tempted, but to be honest I think its out of reach for me which is why I’ve lowered my expectations to toy Porkers.

2 Likes

Just pop a few amphetamines. It’ll feel nearly as quick as an Astra.:+1:

5 Likes

No probs,you’d probably struggle meeting the insurance on mine as well

Nearly.

Glad of mention of another marque, this still seems the most likely thread for interest for this.
[Mods, please move if better elsewhere.]

You can just see the 308 I had a brief lift in yesterday at 40 secs (B1 JUE). Shame the haar was down.

Don’t V8’s make their own music?

Never really thought of caravans and Ferraris paired before. :grinning:

6 Likes

Haha, that’s spot on!

today a few months after taking delivery, I arrive home to a card from the RM. I am mystified as I haven’t ordered anything. But on collection, it is the odd Porsche Pylon to “celebrate ownership”

2017-05-18_08-10-57 by uh_simon, on Flickr

6 Likes
4 Likes

Hahahaaaa!

It’s a butt plug…:dizzy_face:

How about this configurator for a Porsche designed yacht!

1 Like

I got mine to 14.5 million. It could have been more, but I decided not to add the Karaoke system or the multi coloured LED lighting system. I was disappointed that I could only spec 1 jetski. I got the matching hybrid Panamera though…

1 Like

I think the crockery set for €315,000 is an absolute bargain!

You and me we’re the same :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yes, it makes the 45k bed linen look almost like a free gift.

I’ve thought about it, but the 18 month wait has put me off

I went for the GTT 130 model. Don’t see the point in being tight with the cash when it comes to ones yacht. I shall look down and laugh at you lot in your GTT115 dinghies… Just over 16 mill once specced.

2 Likes

I got that down by offering ÂŁ1.5m extra in Amazon vouchers