Pork scratchings

Make the most of it, could be another 50 years before snow foam makes it to Norfolk :smile:

5 Likes

dont they wash em by dunking in a muddy dyke in Norfolk?

Along with the witches, Suffolk is safer.

I love washing and detailing my cars (in the spring and summer). I’ve gone full potato with foo wash mitts, foo buckets and grit guards, foo snow foam, foo metal fallout remover, foo detail spray, Korean towels, polish wax… 'Kin love wasting money on it.

Hand carwashes with dirty wash mits (and they are dirty) and plastic squeegees scratch your paint causing swirl marks. Wouldn’t go near one with a car I valued if you paid me.

2 Likes

Waste of time, imo, but then I’ve just worked out that my TT is worth 3 times more than my car :rofl:

Result !

3 Likes

pointless - three year lease, use and give back. My car will probably have two maybe three washes in the 3 years I have it

Tell me more.

3 Likes

You can’t keep a man from his faff. It’s a basic human right :+1:

1 Like

Another forum tag line.

Jim, I think you should try this (or that Tardis I mentioned before) -

https://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/blackfire-paint-cleaner

Followed by this

https://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/blackfire-paint-sealant

Despite the cost I think you’d be impressed with the results. Recommended for dark metallics.

1 Like

Big cheers to Jim for taking me and my 10 year old car mad boys out for a spin in the Panny last night.

Impressive, very impressive. Firstly, it’s a bloody huge car. Fabulous engine, reminded me of the 911. Just wants to go in every gear. And the air suspension is bloody good. Comfortable in every setting, easy over speedbumps and the country roads round here which are bumpy & poorly laid. Limo smooth in comfort. And the cabin is a special place to sit. Great seats and a ticking clock ! Remember though if you see Jim it’s ivory leather, not cream! I know it will cost many pounds to run, but I genuinely think Jim’s was a bargain, especially with the receipts from the last year for suspension etc. It looks like new, no rattles or squeaks.

The boys were also mightily impressed, with big grins which lasted well after getting out. One even said that although if he wins the Euro lottery in the future he would be seeking an Astra MK 3 1.6 GL as pride of place in his garage, he could easily see himself running a Panny also as a daily runner.

11 Likes

0-60 in 5.4 secs. £13,000 :heart_eyes:.

Pooosh. Says a lot :roll_eyes:

Meh, my 16 year old Ducati can do it in about 3 seconds. Or it could if I ever get around to changing the cam belts.

1 Like

That doesn’t seem especially fast. My six year old estate is 0-62 in 5.6s

I thought the 911 of the 1980’s could manage 5.3s. One of it’s key selling points iirc.

No Boxster/Cayman is especially fast, nice though.

The handling is fucking great though.

Mmmmmmm want.

1 Like