Pork scratchings

Unfortunately not. Button on console doesn’t work either. Only the driver’s side though - the near side is still pumped up as normal.

Ugh, presumably not driveable then? :sob:

No, just waiting for the Direct Line recovery truck…

:sob:

Porsches on recovery trucks is becoming a thing.

5 Likes

Oh dear, still it’ll get you some admiring glances from the baseball cap on backwards brigade.

Strange you should say that…just after it happened, i was in the queue for the Redbridge roundabout and a geezer in a customised van came past in the other lane - he wound down his nearside window, gave me a thumbs-up and shouted “nice”. :roll_eyes::smirk:

9 Likes

Was he admiring your cleavage? :smirk:

3 Likes

This is not a recent phenomena (wifey works in recovery).

1 Like

If I pay the “fine” within 14 days, will it be reduced by 50%? :cry:

1 Like

mine has an intermittent airbag warning light problem. Dealer assures me it is a loose connection, and that it wont go off in my face…and that it should still work in the event of an accident!

Oh boy… :grimacing:

Mines having a new starter motor and alternator cable on Thursday. It is driveable.

All this, all of a sudden, makes the RX8 look positively reliable…

3 Likes

And you can pick up three RX8s for the price of one Pork repair, so at least you might have one runner.

18 posts were split to a new topic: Reliability

At last, someone who speaks sense in this place :laughing:

2 Likes

Any news @Jim?

No , not yet. They already told me they were fully booked until Thursday, so won’t even be looking at it 'til then.

Spoke with the warranty co though, they confirmed the policy was good and they would communicate direct with the repairer.

2 Likes

Just heard from the repairer. The rear drivers side air spring failed and because the compressor pump was constantly trying to re-inflate it, that burned out too.

Estimated bill £2,150. :flushed:

…but on the upside, the warranty co have agreed to pay 95% of the above amount and issued a reference number to the repairer. :smiley:

8 Likes

who is your warranty with Jim?