Porridge wankery and other vileness (was Inspiring achievements)

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Out of the goodness of my heart I tried to help some people with their breakfast and all I get is piss-taking. Cunts.

4 Likes

Help. Porridge.

Does not compute. :clown_face:

You’ll be trying it soon enough, oh yes… And Somewhere deep in your dark heart there will be fleeting recognition and appreciation. :+1:

Pete later.

3 Likes

I really won’t. Hate the vile slurry.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oats should only be consumed where they belong. In biscuits. No need to fucking ruin them.

2 Likes

The vagueries of a mortar and pestle grind will get to you eventually,
Do you think the Feld will have a suitable setting or will a new proprietary grinder be required?

He prefers a nice piece of fish with a mushroom sauce :+1:

2 Likes

and pineapple topping

I like pineapple you fuckwits, it’s when you deploy it in contravention of the laws of nature and good taste that the problem arises.

I have heard an unholy trinity of ham, pineapple and jalapenos is quite the thing. Gonna try one soon.

3 Likes

1 Like

Brace for a connipt:

I like to lightly toast the oats (basically dry-fry in the pan) before cooking them - I stew them in water with apricots and sultanas until thick, leave to stand for 20 minutes. Milk goes in after so it doesn’t get that nasty-ass ‘cooked milk’ taste. Coconut milk is gurt lush for a change. Salt, no sugar, plenty in the fruit.

Pete could always sub dried pineapple for the apricots of course, possibly some crispy bacon or anchovies…

1 Like

Porridge with milk and salt. The Scottish way.

Milk’s a bit luxurious. Porridge with salt & water surely?

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be a meal not a punishment…

4 Likes

best breakfast porridge recipe.

Take 2 scoops of porridge, 2 slices of bread, salted butter and marmalade.

Throw the porridge in the bin, toast the bread, apply butter and marmalade.

7 Likes

Water when cooking, milk and salt added.
Not for English people.