RCA loan

It’s a request to borrow a cable.
Not a bastard cable discussion thread.

Self combustion is not of my doing.

Or just use what you have…

A Cambridge hifi one with ends falling off!

Foo indeed!

That makes it lossy so you don’t get vibrations travelling up it. They do a one at the top of the range which is 1k more expensive. It is the same cable but there is a hand written instruction included in the box advising to put it in the freezer for 3 hours before every listening session. DIY Cryo! Gotta be the way forward.

1 Like

Fuck this for a game of soldiers.

I’m getting a demo one. It wasn’t a cable debate. Just wanted to see whether I prefer rca to xlr.

Thanks

2 Likes

I rather think you got off lightly. Nobody got round to banging on about carpet grippers or parliament hinges so it doesn’t really count.

:rage:

1 Like

I’m not in a mood. Just putting you cunts in your place!

Next time I will just ask for a cable. Leave it at that!

:smirk:

1 Like

Lightly indeed. I does go to show how friendly we are here though :smiling_imp:

Feck off Terry.

Would a more tightly stretched carpet have a different sonic absorption signature? Was a scientific test ever performed in that marvellous thread?

Stretching wouldn’t change the sound much.

However,what way the tufts face makes a large difference.Mine are facing the speakers which slows the sound right down.Infact i put on a Rick Wakeman cd on Friday,and it’s still only on track 4.

8 Likes

Cunt :angry:

3 Likes

Is it a four track single? If not, you had better take a hammer to the CD player. You have the welfare of your wife and kids to think about.

1 Like

Look forward to your listening impressions and conclusions (so we can take the piss out of those as well :joy::nerd_face:).

Totally wrong place to even mention cables outside of the context of merely connecting two items together I’m afraid.

Thanks for playing :grinning:

I hate you :unamused:

Pmsl.:laughing:

Musicality is my hero

1 Like

RIP :skull: