Recommend me an air rifle

I presume that you are aware that you need a *license to shoot pigeons?

*or at the very least, comply with its conditions.

Thick, why, cos i called out the stupidity of your post?

My grandparents were farmers in rural Wiltshire so, yes, ive a very good idea of what nature is like. Its blindingly obvious though that you were fucking clueless before you moved there.

Your grandparents… :man_facepalming: Yeah, obvious you know what you’re talking about… Imagine they thought vermin control was stupid too…

retard

Maybe try reading my post slowly, or ask an adult.
They can explain that i did not say vermin control is pointless.
I said towny moving to country and getting butthurt at nature is, well, dumb.

My grandparents were great, taught me a lot about country life, shame no one did that for you.

Capture

Build-A-Net-Gun.gif | Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums

Drop off

4 Likes

Shhh… Go and Thick somewhere else… Run along.

retard-away

Nice thought, but surely they’ll just breed and then there’ll be more of them than ever before…

Youre really struggling here arent you.
I expected more than petty name calling from you.

Your post has the dumb, i just called it out.

You got the wrong cats. When I lived in a flat with a rat problem, I got a cat and in no time he had exterminated every rat that dared to enter. In the first couople of days I had to dispose of about 8 corpses. Thereafter there were no rats and no rat problem. Any survivors in the building knew death awaited them in my place and did not enter. A couple of killer cats are an effective deterrent in my experience.

Yeah, great, once you’ve worked-out how to conduct job-interviews for cats, be sure to get back in-touch.

2 Likes

Have you spoken to @stu ? Perhaps for an astronomic fee Patch could be activated to make the vermin submit. Submit mostly to his relentless libido, patch loves all of gods creations to pieces.

3 Likes

No no, you are uneducated and wrong.
No one k ows more than he, even when he doesnt know.

Lady gaga meme incoming

2 Likes

Humans domesticated cats to deal with vermin. You don’t need to interview them. They know what to do.

1 Like

I can’t argue with that.

3 Likes

Have you received a fresh head-injury recently? You waded-in with a flytip comment, and now have your arse in your handbag because I called you a cunt?

What did you expect? A fucking thank-you letter?

an_attempt

No darling, i expected you to cry in your cornflakes.

Oh yes, that’s right, all cats are exactly alike, how stupid of me, our two obviously need a motivational talk or something…

Does a crywank count?

Not without pictures

2 Likes